Unfortunately for all of us life is a bit to busy and we at the Klingensmith household have fallen prey to this lifestyle. Friends of ours have a blog through this site and while I was checking up on them I had a thougth. What a great way for everyone to keep up with us (mainly Charlie). Life has gotten very busy for us since he has come along and continues to pick up pace as he gets older. Not a day goes by that he dosen't have us bent over in laughter. He is a wonderful blessing from God. I would love to be able to take the time to hand write every one letters the way I use to, but now I spend my days playing trains, bubbles, candy land, catch me if you can, etc and I LOVE IT! For those of you that don't know. Charlie was King of weddings this year. He was in 3 weddings. Here he is in one of them. Cute hugh?! We went shopping for a bridal shower gift today and he got sight of all the school stuff they had put out. He got excited and got to pick his backpack out for school. He picked Little Einsteins - after debating and changing his mind 100 times between that and the Thomas bookbag they had. He is potty training now. As Charlie would say "I do good with the pee pee. I don't do good with the poo poo." He looses just about every toy, game, and movie he has and he then goes to the bathroom. Once he earns them all back he changes his mind and looses them again with in a few days. I can't help but grin as I write this and think about him. Part of lifes learning experinece. Well. As life continues for us Iwill try to keep posting.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment