Flabbergast: To cause to be overcome with astonishment; surprise (America Heritage Dictionary found via Google)
As of Tuesday evening I am now flabbergasted.
While I was making dinner Charlie came to me and asked me "What does flabbergasted mean?".
I said "I am not sure. I think something about being surprised. We can look it up,"
Charlie "It means you are so surprised you don't even know where you are."
I said " Really"
Charlie "Really" and he ran off to play.
Well, I put off cooking dinner for a few min. and went and googled flabbergasted (which I misspelled then) and found out - He was right!
My child always amazes me! Brice and I have decided we need to buy a dictionary so we will be able to talk with our own child - hahaha.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment